Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Indian Shrimp Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” under Food & Beverage Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Shrimp is a small free-swimming invertebrate marine animal with an elongated body. The muscular tails of some shrimp species are edible for humans, as a result of which they are widely caught and farmed for human consumption. India has a long coastline, and hence offers scope for large exploitation of marine wealth. Catching of shrimp began in India in the seventies, due to higher returns on account of their export value. These initiatives led to the establishment of commercial hatcheries and shrimp farms in the private sector marking the golden period of tiger shrimp farming in India. “Indian Shrimp Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the Indian shrimp market reached a volume of 0.6 Million Tons in 2017.
Easy availability of shrimp and their high nutritional content represent the major growth-inducing factors. They form an important part of various cuisines being one of the most traded seafood species. With the rise in demand for disease-free and healthy shrimp, India has become the largest shrimp exporter to the US and the European Union. Apart from this, increasing health consciousness among the consumers along with rising disposable incomes and improving standards of living are some of the other factors leading to the rise in demand for Indian shrimp. Despite of the presence of numerous growth inducing factors, the market is restrained by outbreak of diseases, adverse weather conditions and infrastructure challenges. Further, the market is expected to reach a volume of 1.1 Million Tons by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.3% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the Indian shrimp market on the basis of species. Presently, Penaeus Vannamei (White-leg shrimp) dominates the total shrimp production in India, followed by Penaeus Monodon (Black Tiger Shrimp). On the basis freezing technology, the report has been segmented into IQF and block freezing. The market is further segmented on a regional basis, covering Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry, Gujarat, Orissa and Maharashtra. Amongst these, Andhra Pradesh represents the largest state in the shrimp production with more than a half share in the total production.
Request a free sample copy of Indian Shrimp Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/956271
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian shrimp industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a shrimp processing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Indian shrimp industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
* How has the Indian shrimp market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
* What are the key regional markets in the Indian shrimp industry?
* What are the key species in the Indian shrimp market?
* What are the types of freezing technologies in the Indian shrimp market?
* What are the price trends of Indian shrimp?
* What are the export trends of Indian shrimp?
* What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian shrimp industry?
* What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian shrimp industry?
* What is the structure of the Indian shrimp industry and who are the key players?
* What is the degree of competition in the Indian shrimp industry?
* What are the profit margins in the Indian shrimp industry?
* What are the key requirements for setting up shrimp processing plant?
* How is shrimp processed?
* What are the various unit operations involved in a shrimp processing plant?
* What is the total size of land required for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the machinery requirements for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the raw material requirements for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the packaging requirements for shrimp?
* What are the transportation requirements for shrimp?
* What are the utility requirements for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the manpower requirements for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the capital costs for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What are the operating costs for setting up a shrimp processing plant?
* What will be the income and expenditures for a shrimp processing plant?
* What is the time required to break-even?
Browse our full report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Indian-Shrimp-Market-Industry-Trends-Share-Size-Growth-Opportunity-and-Forecast-2018-2023/956271
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus